Recent meeting: Conference call minutes June 1st 2017
Here are the minutes from our meeting.
Action Points from Meeting:
– John Cascadden, Amy, and Kelly drafting a letter on behalf of Water Caucus concerning water strategy implementation to the Minister of Environment/Deputy Minister and copying relevant political and departmental reps. Here is the letter that was sent to the Deputy Minister: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LKBiD9tUlz4gXq7NOTIAZpCRij8fHbeys7iTljdR8NU/edit
How to Connect
Amy Buckland-Nicks & Kelly Schnare, Water Caucus Co-Chairs, are seeking leadership to bring new ideas to the caucus.
Check out past notes, members, shared research, etc. here: http://bit.ly/2o4dmwj.
Find the contact list for the group here: NSEN Water Caucus Contact List.
- Help identify and learn about common issues so that we can coordinate and take action together.
- Create opportunities to network and build relationships, which could manifest as partnerships in the future.
- Provide a unifying voice around regional/provincial issues at multiple levels of government to gain greater public attention and spur action.
- Represent and facilitate collaboration between a diversity of non-profit organisations, local/provincial/federal government, First Nations, and private sector.
- Help to build capacity of individual organisations through information sharing, providing tools/services, and facilitating partnership opportunities for funding.